Hey, this looks interesting but the games don't work without the data folders. You'll have to provide zips for win/linux
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
HomePets is a small platformer-type game designed for kids between 4-8 years old.
You're a friendly alien living in a house on your home planet when your pet wanders off into space. You'll need to fly your ship through space, retrieve your pet, and find your way back home.
- Power-ups and buffs: compasses help find your way back home or to your pet. Flags help you slip through asteroid rings. Keys unlock castles.
- Find friends and trade with them to get items you need.
- Watch out for asteroid belts
- No violence of any kind.
- No reading necessary.
- (Coming soon) open-ended worlds
This is a beta release. Six levels are included and I've made every effort to be bug and glitch free. If you find a bug or something you don't understand, I would be so happy if you would leave a comment and mention: platform and OS version. I'll be working on more (and bigger) levels for the final release and your feedback is appreciated.
- Android (apk)
- Linux (32 and 64 bit)
Special thanks to:
- Kenney for the sprites (http://www.kenney.nl)
- OpenGameArt and the great community there
- OpenSourceMusic https://github.com/OpenSourceMusic/
Grab any of the builds and leave me a comment with your thoughts. I'll be developing several more levels and adding some polish before releasing a full version.